What makes a bad day for me?
- Repetitive errors at work. Don’t know how many trees I cut down today with all those papers that I printed 😦
- Having a dimwit client for forgetting her appointment with me at LUNCH TIME. I couldn’t head out for lunch and finally resolved to cooking instant noodles in the office pantry. Argh!
- Irritable bowel syndrome. Diarrhea twice today. Ugh!
- Freaking spilled soy sauce all over myself, my study material, my chair, the floor during dinner. And I thought having free dinner was such a blessing (client brought us sushi and fresh skin spring rolls this evening)! Not that it isn’t, but something bad just had to happen to me. 😦
- PMS. Yes, blame it all on PMS. Having crazy, dramatic mood swings now! Smelling like soy sauce now doesn’t help a least bit either.
- Shaped internet. Seriously, 64kbps? I’m amazed that I can still load blogs that I read though.
Guess the only good thing that happened to me today was watching “The Queen” by Helen Mirren. Loved it!