Such a beautiful day today (although it did start with rather gloomy skies this morning)! Woke up quite early today for a Saturday morning and did the following today:
- Hand-washed my pink+brown sweater dress.
- Had brunch at Ikea.
- Bought bathrobes in preparation for the nearing winter season.
- Had Macca’s soft serve cone, yum!
- Took a stroll at Claremont Quarter.
- Had a short nap.
- Cooked crabs for dinner while watching Surf’s Up, hoho!
- Watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on TV.
Life is simple just like that and I love it! =)