Happy birthday to the person who brought me to this world – my mommy!!!
I know we always make fun of your timidness, but deep down, you are the bravest soul I’ve ever encountered. All because you raised the three of us on your own ever since baba fell sick, and then went to Heaven to meet our Creator. I know he was the source of your strength. Yet, in his absence, you did a splendid job in raising all three of us. Look at where we’re at now!
I wish you health, happiness and most importantly, peace at heart that only Jesus can give. Please know that we all love you so very much although we don’t say it often enough, hehehehe.
Happy birthday, mama! I love you!
Li, Wing Kin, Nomi & Koko.
Today is my supermom’s birthday! Happy birthday mommy!!! I wish you health and all the happiness in the world! Love you to the moon and back ❤
I miss you so much. See you soon 🙂
Happy birthday to the most amazing and beautiful woman in my life – my mum!!
You are my rock, my comfort and my strength. And I know you’ll love me unconditionally no matter what I do or what I become. Thank you mum for being such a great mother to me, to us. You became our superwoman and our shield when dad passed on. Thank you for not judging and always being there. Thank you for loving us so much.
I LOVE YOU MUMMY!!! Can’t wait to see you again in three weeks’ time!!! 😆 *HUGS & KISSESSSSS*
Happy Birthday to you!!! So sorry I can’t be there to spend your birthday with you again this year 😦 I thank popo for giving birth to you on this special day because without you, we wouldn’t be in this world – me, Siang and Ni!
I hope you enjoy this day to the fullest. Enjoy your cake, laugh heaps and most of all, age gracefully (which you are doing great already).
Now, to make you happier, I found the youngest looking photo of you I have on my computer since the pretty and young ones are with you guys at home, hahaha.
Look at how cute you all were in 2000. You were so thin back then (HAHAHAHA) and Ni and Siang were so tiny!!! You were still taller than both of them back then, hahahahaha.
Nah, still pretty bah in 2010, ten years after the photo above. Hehehehe…
Lately, I’ve been wanting to turn back time and relive my childhood memories once again. Which, you know, involves:
- Me locking you outside the house because you were chasing me with a cane, HAHAHAHAHA.
- Me playing pong pong che at Pelita Tunku and getting to take a ride on the plastic elephant/plane/horse thingy which costs 50 cents.
- You buying me clothes/shoes that I refuse to wear because they looked too girlish (those qi pao and red glossy flats with white fishnet for Chinese New Year).
- You drawing me milk bottles, princesses and zhut zhut which I love because I love my zhut zhut!!! In fact I appreciate this a lot as you hardly draw, just because you think you suck at drawing but you don’t know how much I love your drawings!
- You tying braids for me ♥ I remember once when I was still in kindy, you tied a braid for me at the side of my head and I left it on for a few days, refusing to untie it even when I shower, hahahahaha.
- You buying me my favorite Popeye rubber wellington boots!
- Me and Siang knocking at your door at 6 in the morning on weekends so when you open the door we will run to your bed and snuggle in between you and baba.
- Me hiding underneath your office desk in your office when your manager comes in to talk to you, HAHAHAHA. Can’t believe I was still doing that when I was already in primary school -_-
- Me whining and complaining when you and dad switch to TV2 or TV3 to watch the 7pm news. Argh! I want to watch my drama bah…
- Me and Siang drinking milk while watching TV with you, baba, MC yiyi and SH yiyi. The two yiyis will complain about me still drinking nenen at the age of 9 but I don’t care because Fernleaf milk with Milo is just SOOOOO yummy if I drink it from my milk bottle and not from a cup. Bleah!
- Us dressing Siang up in a dress and helping him put on lipstick and makeup and taking pretty photos of him, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Me hopping into our car with excitement after my art class one day because there you were, sitting in the front seat, holding my little sister, whom I got to meet for the very first time in my life.
The list can go on forever. I love my childhood! And I love you mum! You mean the world to me, honestly.
Happy Birthday to you from Li. ♥